Brawl Funnies [Dick 2] Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]

Meh

I felt like I should laugh but I can't. It's too boring. Except for ... no ...
Nice drawings.

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Let's Finnish this!

Very high quality I must say :D
Voice actors played out well, the graphics were atmospheric and character movements were smooth.
I dare to call this real entertainment :)

LL - The Cookie Jar LL - The Cookie Jar

Excellent!

Although spoken by the machine, the characters seemed very lively and personal :)
I like how you included so many internet culture allusions there, also commenting the animation from within itself was hilarious :D

One negative point was that it was a little confusing at times, but still it sorted out well.

Good job, I'm looking forward for some more :)

MasterLock responds:

Thank you!

Sonny Sonny

Fresh, different, brilliant

I didn't have time to play it far (2 first battles) but I got a very good impression of it.
Voice actors are great, Sonny's accent makes him a bit more alive as a character.
One thing that boggers me is that the cutscene / dialogue sync isn't working well with low graphics. Sound goes in advance and they finish the talking a lot before the text has gone through the dialog. This happens in the cutscenes and battle dialogues as far as I played. The skip button is cool :)

Krinn responds:

Yes I know :( I fixed that already but the update didn't come through yet... God damn 5000 view policy :)

Have fun with it!
- Krin

&amp;gt;Dragon Rock {Soft Loop}&amp;lt; >Dragon Rock {Soft Loop}<

Magical

Very immersive song, when I started to listen to this I got a dash of inspiration and got drifted into a new kind of a place in my mind :)

I'd say this fits a fantasy town setting, beyond the waterfall in a lush green forest ^^

Points go up to nine, since I can't find any flaws in it but at one point around 1:45 it goes in my opinion a bit too high.

Good work! :)

VGSongbird responds:

Lolz.
That's funny. Dragon Rock in Starfox was a desolate wasteland. But now that I think about it this really does have a little bit of a forest feel to it ^_^

Thanks for your 9! And I always appreciate feedback.

Metal Gear Solidified Metal Gear Solidified

Bad first impressions but still edible

Okay, until 0:30 the song was confusing and it caused me stop the player. Then I looked at the reviews, which were mostly 9-10 points, and raged. I wanted to give my own review. That meant I should really listen to it through at least once before ranting.

If it wasn't for that, I would never have listened to this song whole. Not that it was any remarkable experience or event in my life anyway. Like said, the intro is confusing and I found it almost offensive for the original tune (is sounded a little bit off tune). But as the song proceeded, I either got numb of it or it started to sound okay. I guess it's the latter. What makes the first impression so bad then? The intro sounds like too crammed, too much stuff in it.

All in all, a bit dry and soulless song, faithful to the MGS1 theme song.
However I appreciate it that you went and tried, and hope that you can find some ideas from this review :)

Tense and Mysterious (Loop) Tense and Mysterious (Loop)

With a dash of nostalgia

This reminds me of good ol' MGS1 and 2, and since I'm of the generation whose childhood Playstation and other such consoles belong to, it adds a bit of nostalgic value for me :)

Otherwise a perfect loop, but I think it's a liiiittle bit too fast so that I would use it in a game I'm making (Though now when I listen to this, I think I'll reconsider. If I'll include it, I'll be sure to notify you :) )

-IH